Water Heater Services in
Highlands Ranch, CO
Educational & How-To Videos
Water Heater Estimate
How to Light a Pilot Light
Direct Power Vent Options
It’s certainly a rude awakening when you step into the shower in the morning only to be blasted with a cold stream of water. This chilly slap in the face could mean your hot water heater is leaking, isn’t working, or is simply not able to keep up with the demands of your household. Either way, it’s time to call on Southside Plumbing for water heater services in Highlands Ranch, CO. We also serve the surrounding CO communities with prompt, reliable, and expert service:
● Lone Tree
● Castle Pines
● Roxborough Park
Expert Water Heater Installation Services in Highlands Ranch, CO
Your water heater isn’t only used for hot showers; your washing machine and dishwasher also use it. Because it will be addressing so many demands, you need a high-efficiency water heater that is properly sized for your household. Whether you’re working on new home construction or a remodeling project, you can turn to our licensed technicians for professional water heater services in Highlands Ranch, CO. We install both traditional tank water heaters and tankless water heaters.
When you reach out to our team for water heater installation services, you can rest assured that the tank will be properly installed, the gas connections or burners will be hooked up correctly, and the thermostat will be calibrated properly. With our expert hot water heater services, we ensure you are able to enjoy a high-performing water heater for the duration of its lifespan.
How do you know when it’s time to call a plumber for water heater repairs? Many homeowners are surprised to find out that their
water heaters often show signs of failure before they stop working altogether. Watching for these signs can help you avoid inconvenient breakdowns and expensive replacements.
If you notice any of the following problems, schedule hot water heater services as soon as possible:
● Your water heater is leaking.
● Your water fluctuates between hot and cold in a single shower.
● Your home has low water pressure.
● Your hot water is cloudy or smells/tastes metallic.
● Your water heater is making strange noises.
A leaking water heater should be addressed right away. Fortunately, our team has been working in the emergency plumbing business for over 25 years, and we can take care of your critical water heater services in your Highlands Ranch, CO, home promptly and correctly on the first visit.
All good things come to an end, and unfortunately, this is true for your water heater. At a certain point, it will make more sense to replace your water heater than to have it repaired once again. How do you know when you reach this point?
Our team often recommends water heater replacement in the following situations:
● Your Water Heater Is Old: A tank-style water heater can last anywhere from 10 to 12 years. Once it reaches this age, it’s time to consider replacing it with a newer, more efficient model. By replacing it early, you avoid many of the costly repairs associated with an aging system.
● You Have to Schedule Frequent Repairs: Do you have to get in touch with a plumber every few months to perform repairs? This is a likely sign it’s time to have the system upgraded.
● Your Hot Water Is Rust-Colored: Once the inside of your water heater has rusted, it cannot be easily fixed. Your best course of action is to schedule professional water heater services with a Highlands Ranch, CO, plumber to have a new model installed.
Hot water issues can drive anyone crazy. Luckily, you can count on Southside Plumbing for quick and quality water heater services in Highlands Ranch, CO, and the surrounding cities, including Lone Tree, Castle Pines, Centennial, Littleton, and Roxborough Park. Enjoy a consistent supply of hot water again by getting in touch with our team and scheduling water heater repairs or installations.
● Install or Repair Gas Lines
● Repair Sump Pumps